Is Talk Liverpool for me?
- You’ll need to have a Liverpool GP and be aged 16 years or above.
- We’re not the right service for you if you are already having any treatment from, or appointments with, another mental health service - for example, if you are currently under the care of secondary care mental health services (crisis team, community mental health team, psychiatry, psychology) or seeing another psychotherapist.
- We’re not the right service for you if you have a severe and enduring mental health problem.
- We’re not the right service for you if alcohol or drug use is the main problem you need help with.
- Please note that Talk Liverpool does not offer help in an emergency. If you feel in need of urgent help, please click HERE.
What our patients think
What if we can’t help?
Our concern is that you get the best help possible and this may mean Talk Liverpool isn’t the right service for you and you need another service.
Click HERE to find out what other services are available in your local area.
Click HERE to read our useful self-help guides.