- Aged 16 years and over
- Experiencing a non-urgent common mental health condition
- Registered with a member practice of NHS Liverpool CCG (See full list HERE)
- Travelling or homeless people who are resident for short periods of time, that are not registered to any GP may be referred to the service.
- People suffering from a severe mental illness to the extent that primary mental health services are deemed inappropriate.
- Currently under the care of a secondary mental health service
- Currently receiving psychological services elsewhere
- Those who are rated as high risk or acute/immediate risk when applying the risk assessment
- Anyone not registered with a member practice of NHS Liverpool CCG and not covered under DH guidance ‘Establishing the responsible NHS Commissioner’
- Young persons under the age of 16 years.
What if we can’t help?
Our concern is that your client/patient gets the best help possible and this may mean Talk Liverpool isn’t the right service for them and they need another service.
Click HERE to find out what other services are available in your local area.