Silver Cloud Online therapy
Take control over your low mood and anxiety
We offer a range of treatment programmes such as Space from Anxiety and Depression that you can use online, our online programmes use a therapy called computerised cognitive behavioural therapy (cCBT for short). Computerised CBT can help you to take control over problems like depression, anxiety, stress, and sleep issues.
To download a PDF leaflet on Space from Depression and Anxiety click here
Silver Cloud has a number of benefits
- Online and accessible via computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Convenient, available 24 hours a day
- Can be completed at your own pace
- Is supported by 6 online reviews by a trained clinician
- Is available for a further 9 months after the end of your treatment
- Is safe and secure
What to expect from the Silver Cloud online programme
What do people say?
- SilverCloud really allowed me to understand that the issues I have / had are experienced by many people and can be managed
- I found the experience very interesting and rewarding. It made me think about the way I handled my feelings and to move forward to my recovery.
- At the beginning I wasn't sure that SilverCloud was going to be right for me. I thought just 'talking' about my issues was the answer. I was wrong! Going through the modules showed me how to address certain situations and if I have problems again, I can refer back to the modules.
- If both you and your clinician feel SilverCloud is suitable for you then following your telephone assessment you will be placed on a waiting list
- Once you reach the top of the waiting list your clinician/supporter will create an account for you on SilverCloud
- You will receive an email from SilverCloud (not Talk Liverpool) inviting you to sign up for an account (make sure you provide us with an email address when self referring either on the referral form or give this to the clinician doing your telephone assessment)
- Where possible we will try sending you an SMS text message advising you to check your email once this invite has gone out
- Once you create a log in for SilverCloud you will see a message from the service/clinician and a review date.
- You will be asked to complete some questionnaires and work through some starter modules in time for your first review.
- Your supporter will log in on the day of your review to check your progress and guide and support you through the rest of the SilverCloud program helping you to use the tools to make changes in your life, you will typically receive 6 of these reviews with your supporter.
- There's no need to be at your computer at a specific time, and there's no need to attend a specific place or clinic, lots of people find this approach really convenient when trying to balance the demands of other day to day commitments.
Interested in online therapy? You can self-refer to the service by clicking HERE.